Damage / accident insurance for your activities
Take full advantage while being protected
If I get hurt, I’m insured 👍
Haute Provence Outdoor recommends that its practitioners take out individual insurance against bodily accidents to which they may be exposed.
To protect yourself from the unexpected and the accidental appointment on:
🏥 Medical expenses related to an accident
💥Cover in case of damage caused to a third party
🚑 Repatriation assistance including abroad
🏠 Arrangement of the home and the vehicle in the event of an accident
🦽Death and disability insurance
🚁Backup fees and salvage fees
What type of insurance is it?
The BEsafe contract guarantees you worldwide when practicing your sport for the guaranteed period chosen on the occasion of an accident occurring during sports practice only. The guarantee is also granted to persons using their bicycles on the occasion of Home/workplace and return journeys.
What the insurance includes:
What is insured:
- The individual accident; with a payment of a lump sum, total or partial permanent disability following the accident, a daily allowance in the event of coma, and adaptation of the vehicle or home following the accident.
- The sports package; in the event of work stoppage for more than 7 days, there will be a reimbursement for the sports package for the remaining period from the day after the day of the accident and pro rata temporis of the unused period with a maximum of 200 €.
- Daily allowances in the event of hospitalization following an accident: if there is a minimum hospitalization of 3 days, there will be an allowance of €50 per day for the duration of the hospitalization with a relative deductible of 3 days and within the limit of €5,000.
- Medical expenses in the country of residence following an accident (limit of €5,000.)
- Repatriation assistance (worldwide)
- Search and rescue costs following an accident (limit of €10,000.)
- Private Life Civil Liability (bodily injury, material and immaterial damage)
- Daily allowances in the event of temporary incapacity following an accident (optional depending on the formula chosen)
What is not insured:
- People residing outside the European Union and the Droms
- People aged over 70 on the day of taking out the insurance contract
- professional athletes
- Accidents caused or caused intentionally by the insured
- Accidents occurring during the use as pilot or crew member of a device allowing to move in the air or during the practice of sports carried out with or from these devices.
- Accidents caused by the practice of a sport on a professional or amateur basis, of all sports requiring the use of mechanical or motorized vehicles, whether as a pilot or passenger (training, competitions)
- Accidents caused by civil or foreign war, declared or not.
- Convalescences undergoing treatment not yet consolidated
- Illnesses diagnosed and/or treated which have been the subject of hospitalization in the 6 months preceding the request for assistance
- Travel undertaken for the purpose of diagnosis and/or treatment
- The states of pregnancy, except unforeseen complication, and in all cases, from the thirty-sixth week of pregnancy.
You offer the best experience
100% digitized subscription
- – Zero paperwork
Your contract sent by email and available in your customer area.
- – Declare your claim online
Everything is done simply and easily in your customer area.
- – Reimbursement in 72 hours
Provided that your file is complete.
Payment is completely secure on our site thanks to the online payment system of our partner Stripe, a PCI/DSS level 1 certified payment solution (the highest level of security for online payment)