CANOE KAYAK IN THE VERDON
Take control of your boat for a discovery of the Gorges du Verdon that will remain etched in your memory!
Enjoy a superb descent in Canoe Kayak with Haute Provence Outdoor
Under the vigilance of your guide who will accompany you on the river, you will have the opportunity to manage your own trips and learn how to navigate a white-water boat.
The advantage of the boat as a means of discovering the Gorges? The tranquility of letting yourself go down carried by the current!
Many surprises will accompany your rides…
Get ready to face rapids, slaloms and be amazed by breathtaking landscapes!
Canoeing in the Verdon
An activity to test during your stay in Castellane.
Canoeing in the Verdon depends on the opening of the EDF dam upstream from Castellane. In July and August, outings are only possible on Tuesdays and Fridays.
For the months of May, June and September, we only know 24 hours in advance if the dam will be open or not. If it is closed on the reserved day, we suggest that you bring the activity back or go on an aqua trekking instead.
THE HPO +
The activity of canoe-kayaking in the Gorges of Verdon is, with rafting, a way to discover the typical heights that are the charm of the region!
Become a captain and take control of your boat to set off on an adventure on the Verdon!
Alone or in pair, you can discover the river and the landscapes from an unsinkable canoe.
What’s better than sliding down the water while the boyfriend or girlfriend manages to lead the boat?
Canoeing is a physical activity practiced with paddle-propelled boats.
WHY CHOOSE HPO
- Experienced and fun guides to teach you the basics of canoeing and accompany you on your way down.
- The loan of complete, clean and maintained safety equipment .
- Suits washed after each outing with natural products.
- Surprises all along the descent by canoe-kayak in the gorges du Verdon.
- Benefit from all the amenities of a Huttopia **** campsite (showers, wifi, snack bar, bar, restaurant, swimming pool, etc.)