Détails de l’activité
Trott’Elec – “Annot course” – Sports course
The activity takes place in the village of Annot and its surroundings
Be 16 years old and measure at least 1m50
A good pair of sneakers – Mandatory
A bag with a bottle of water
Off-road electric scooter
Presentation of the course
Nature on the road! Come and challenge yourself with this sporting and technical course!
With almost 800 meters of vertical drop , this itinerant trip on an all-terrain electric scooter will seduce the most daring and intrepid, making the connection between the Annot valley and that of Saint-André-les-Alpes .
This route offers sports enthusiasts of all kinds the opportunity to embark on an arduous and more technical hike with the trott’elec. Notice to challenge lovers !
It is a route very accessible to people who are from Digne-les-Bains and from Nice because the famous Pignes train stops at Annot station, near the starting point of this route.
Annot’s journey combines roaming and know-how :
- We adapt to your trip! The meeting point is at Annot station, at the exit of the train des pignes.
- Located 700 m above sea level , this characterful village is near the Gorges du Verdon and the Mercantour National Park .
- This technical course on an electric scooter is ideal for great athletes and nature lovers who love thrills!
- Take control of the Trot’Elec, equip yourself and let’s go!
- The route starts at the Train des Pignes station,
- Then by visiting a farm, “Le Ferme du Barlet – Les délices d’Ana et Mathéo” , a small farm and beekeeping operation that offers 100% natural products.
- You can then discover the undergrowth of the Verdon Regional Natural Park with a positive elevation of 600 meters.
- Following this you will cross Bontés, then the Béouge and finally you will arrive at the top of Argenton at an altitude of more than 1480m .
- Possibility of spending a night at the Roncharel gîte in order to reach the station of La Mure-Argens or even Saint-André-Les-Alpes.
The regular Pignes train line makes 4 round trips a day between Digne-les-Bains and Nice (Alpes-Maritimes).
- Departures from Digne-les-Bains for Nice: 7:15 a.m. / 10:45 a.m. / 2:25 p.m. / 5:35 p.m.
- Departure from Nice for Digne-les-Bains: 6:55 a.m. / 9:25 a.m. / 1:05 p.m. / 5:15 p.m.
|"Annot's journey"||16 years old||Minimum 1m50||3:00||50€|