Détails de l’activité
Trott’Elec – “Annot course” – Sports course
From 16 years old
The activity takes place in the village of Annot and its surroundings
Be in good physical condition and not suffer from any medical contraindication to the practice of sport.
Be 16 years old and measure at least 1m50
A good pair of sneakers – Mandatory
A bag with a bottle of water
Off-road electric scooter
Presentation of the course
Nature on the road! Come and challenge yourself with this sporting and technical course!
With almost 800 meters of vertical drop , this itinerant trip on an all-terrain electric scooter will seduce the most daring and intrepid, making the connection between the Annot valley and that of Saint-André-les-Alpes .
This route offers sports enthusiasts of all kinds the opportunity to embark on an arduous and more technical hike with the trott’elec. Notice to challenge lovers !
It is a route very accessible to people who are from Digne-les-Bains and from Nice because the famous Pignes train stops at Annot station, near the starting point of this route.
Annot’s journey combines roaming and know-how :
- We adapt to your trip! The meeting point is at Annot station, at the exit of the train des pignes.
- Located 700 m above sea level , this characterful village is near the Gorges du Verdon and the Mercantour National Park .
- This technical course on an electric scooter is ideal for great athletes and nature lovers who love thrills!
- Take control of the Trot’Elec, equip yourself and let’s go!
- The route starts at the Train des Pignes station,
- Then by visiting a farm, “Le Ferme du Barlet – Les délices d’Ana et Mathéo” , a small farm and beekeeping operation that offers 100% natural products.
- You can then discover the undergrowth of the Verdon Regional Natural Park with a positive elevation of 600 meters.
- Following this you will cross Bontés, then the Béouge and finally you will arrive at the top of Argenton at an altitude of more than 1480m .
- Possibility of spending a night at the Roncharel gîte in order to reach the station of La Mure-Argens or even Saint-André-Les-Alpes.
The regular Pignes train line makes 4 round trips a day between Digne-les-Bains and Nice (Alpes-Maritimes).
- Departures from Digne-les-Bains for Nice: 7:15 a.m. / 10:45 a.m. / 2:25 p.m. / 5:35 p.m.
- Departure from Nice for Digne-les-Bains: 6:55 a.m. / 9:25 a.m. / 1:05 p.m. / 5:15 p.m.
|"Annot's journey"||16 years old||Minimum 1m50||3:00||50€|